We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join us in September 2020. We are especially interested to hear from Primary practitioners who have a particular interest in Maths & English, to support our students.
You will bring creativity and innovation to developing a holistic curriculum designed to meet the needs of the individual student. We are looking for a new member of our staff team who will bring an engaging personality and a sense of humour to the work of the school. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate:excellent and innovative classroom practice with the ability to engage and motivate all learners;
- a clear commitment towards raising standards and expectations to enable all learners to reach their potential;
- a demonstrable record of outstanding classroom practice
- commitment, dedication and enthusiasm in sharing our vision for the development of our community
- commitment to child protection procedures and policy and a clear understanding of safeguarding, especially as it relates to vulnerable students.
- The ability to successfully liaise with parents, sometimes in challenging situations.
Experience of working within a Special School is not a pre-requisite for this position. Rather, an interest and enthusiasm for developing within this exciting, challenging and rewarding area of education is key.
Please return/email your completed application form to us at email@example.com, by 5.00 pm on Monday 18th May 2020.
Due to current social distancing measures, the application process will be completed online and Interviews will be held virtually, on Friday 22nd May 2020.