It is “the state of being comfortable, healthy and happy”
Wellbeing includes the areas of mentally, physically, socially and emotionally. Wellbeing is important in all aspects of our lives because when we feel good we are more kind, friendly, compassionate and tolerant.
Ms Hooton’s Useful Tips:
• Have plenty of sleep
• Eat a balanced diet
• Exercise daily
• Go outside, enjoy the fresh air and enjoy the sun (with protection)
• Spend times with the people you love
• Learn a new skill or hobby
• Be kind to other
• Practise mindfulness and relaxation techniques.
• Make them all part of your daily routine.
• Love yourself and love others.
Useful Links & Further Resources:
Get in Touch:
Contact Ms Hooton directly by filling out the below form...
01920 41 22 11