Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. ASD can cause significant social, communication and behavioural challenge.
Ms Hooton’s Useful Tips:
- You are not alone.
- Don’t let other people decide who you are.
- Use your own methods, and go at your own pace.
- Whatever you do in life, find a place where you can play to your strengths.
- Not everything is your fault.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Other people find stuff hard too.
- In all you do remember you are loved.
Useful Links & Further Resources:
Get in Touch:
Contact Ms Hooton directly by filling out the below form...
01920 41 22 11
Message us now...