Promoting children and young people’s wellbeing is a key part of keeping them safe, helping them develop and ensuring they have positive outcomes into adulthood (Public Health England, 2021).
Mental health plays a key role in a child’s overall wellbeing
Jacqueline’s Useful Tips:
- Be active – Go for a walk or run. …
- Keep learning -Try something new. …
- Give – Do something nice for a friend or stranger. …
- Connect – with the people around you. …
- Take notice – Be curious.
Useful Links & Further Resources:
Get in Touch:
Contact Ms Hooton directly by filling out the below form...
01920 41 22 11