ADHD ( Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a condition that includes symptoms such as inattentiveness, hyperactivity and impulsiveness.
Symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder include a short attention span, constantly fidgeting and acting without thinking.
The video below gives a quick and easy to understand insight into ADHD.
Jacqueline’s Useful Tips:
- Work with Teachers and Caregivers
- Give extra opportunities for movement- exercise
- Plan the day
- Provide fidgets
- Use a timer
- Provide positive attention
- Praise your child’s effort
- Establish rewards
- Set clear Boundaries and Routines
- Use consistent consequences
- Keep track of what helps your child
Useful Links & Further Resources:
Get in Touch:
Contact Ms Hooton directly by filling out the below form...
01920 41 22 11
Message us now...